• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Willow Mines

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Willow Mines
I am currently working on a map called 'Willow Mines' which will take place deep underground. I plan on creating tons of rooms filled with puzzles, tricks, darkness, and secrets.
But to keep the 'Hunger Games' feel to it, the entire map will be connected. So it's more 'open' even though it's random cave networks. Chests will be scattered around, and yes...food will be scarce. This will make you want to kill other tributes for their food instead of camping around.

Random rooms filled with Puzzles!
A huge part of this map has to be the rooms and puzzles in them. You see, the good chests has always been easy to take. My plan is to make the player use effort in order to get the good chests. These chests can contain cooked food, or really good gear. These rooms can also contain obstacles. The entire map is basically to make the player think and not walk around bored.

Pictures
(dat drawing skill)​
Comments? Concerns? Wanna give ideas? Weeeeeeeeellllllll.......that's why they invented the 'comments section'.
Cheerio!

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
How long will it take?
Love the idea btw
It'll take a while. In a rough estimate, about 2/3 weeks. But I'm also studying for school; so not sure. However, once the first picture is out, I will update the thread daily with my progress.

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
Just posted a picture of a quick (and very short) drawing I made on Paint. Gives you a bit of an idea...most of the things on this map are about done, so expect some actual pictures soon.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Good luck I really support you because you sound really cool

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci