• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisdawg81

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there a reason as to why MCSG does nothing about their hacker situation?

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please take consideration that the staff is doing everything they possibly can towards the hacker situation. And we need to learn to comprehend that we cannot rid all of the hackers from the server, of course more will keep coming in, unfortunately. But rest assured that the staff is doing everything they can, they do not deserve to be criticized or frowned upon for something that has not happened, they are indeed doing something about the hacker situation, without them, there would have been more hackers, the community would have been much more worse without our great, and loyal staff members. I will now request a lock, since this is a misunderstanding, but please remember, they are doing everything in their power to make the community better for us, and remember, you can always report any rule breakers and hackers in the "report abuse" section.

Have a nice day. :)

Chrisdawg81

Spectator
Reaction score
Please take consideration that the staff is doing everything they possibly can towards the hacker situation. And we need to learn to comprehend that we cannot rid all of the hackers from the server, of course more will keep coming in, unfortunately. But rest assured that the staff is doing everything they can, they do not deserve to be criticized or frowned upon for something that has not happened, they are indeed doing something about the hacker situation, without them, there would have been more hackers, the community would have been much more worse without our great, and loyal staff members. I will now request a lock, since this is a misunderstanding, but please remember, they are doing everything in their power to make the community better for us, and remember, you can always report any rule breakers and hackers in the "report abuse" section.

Thanks for the information :) but I feel as if even if I do post a hacker report it won't get looked at and that's another hacker that roamed free.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for the information :) but I feel as if even if I do post a hacker report it won't get looked at and that's another hacker that roamed free.
It does tend to get a little worrying as if the staff members may not look at the hacker report, or something may go wrong, but my advice for you is that you always should be confident about it, the staff will respond to any reports, because that is part of their job. :)

Diamond
Reaction score

Amen

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score

What he said. ^

We as staff members do try our best to attend each and every problem. It's what we are here for. If you do post a report abuse, I can assure you that it will be replied to as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we can't be EVERYWHERE which is why we rely on you guys to report them to us. :)

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or any other staff member.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci