• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why people think I hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMejia69

Tribute
Reaction score
When I am playing everyone says "hacker hacker hacker! Forcefield hacker!!!" This is my secret that I am now going public because I want to avoid being banned faulty again. Now, I use the HP Envy 23 touch screen computer from time to time. This computer is touch screen and lets you play minecraft with the touch. In the ENVY control panel, it allows to me be able to use multi touch on screen display, which means I can do two things at once in minecraft. I can use the touch screen display and the ENVY touch screen display at the same time. When I am in F5, I am able to swing any direction of my screen. Foward, back, and side. This secret (or glitch) in the screen or minecraft has allowed me to win hundreds of fights, and has caused everyone to think I hack. If the staff wants me to stop... I will. But I have not modded my minecraft in any way, not with any client or hack. Now I will not tell anyone any further details because I am the only one I know of who knows this trick. So please stop saying I am a hacker. It is really making me mad when I get into a lobby and I hear all the donors saying "hacks , hacks , hacks". Thanks and I will see you on the games!​

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah man this TouchScreen thingy is giving you an unfair advantage. I think you could get banned for it.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My opinion is that it's okay, but you should get a mods or admins consent.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
In my opinion you should stop doing this, it gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

Z

Zelux

As long as you aren't hacking. There's nothing to worry about.
But the touchscreen-thing is an unfair advantage and you should most likely stop doing this as this can be qualified as forcefield, in some form.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As long as you aren't hacking. There's nothing to worry about.
But the touchscreen-thing is an unfair advantage and you should most likely stop doing this as this can be qualified as forcefield, in some form.
So there is something to worry about..
He isn't force-fielding. Force-fielding is a hack which auto-aims and hits any other player (or NPC) that enters your hit range. I have no idea what whatever he is doing would be called. But never the less, Being able to hit two things at once is a very unfair advantage and as you said, it has won you hundreds of fights. Maybe you should just stick to a mouse and keyboard.

-ARB1T3R

Z

Zelux

So there is something to worry about..
He isn't force-fielding. Force-fielding is a hack which auto-aims and hits any other player (or NPC) that enters your hit range. I have no idea what whatever he is doing would be called. But never the less, Being able to hit two things at once is a very unfair advantage and as you said, it has won you hundreds of fights. Maybe you should just stick to a mouse and keyboard.

-ARB1T3R
I know what forcefield is and I also said "in some form" as it allows you to hit multiple entities at once.

The_Arena_Master

Experienced
Reaction score
As it gives you an unfair advantage, I would suggest stopping. Thank you for coming clean, I'm sure the staff will appreciate your honesty and understand the situation. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Even if the mods allowed you to continue doing this as it is not a hack, it still gives you an unfair advantage which many players won't respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci