• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is UHC Essentials bannable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjSprayK

Spectator
Reaction score
This seems stupid, very stupid.

I want a reason for why is mod can have someone banned from a server?

FULL BRIGHT? Anyplayer (and I know a lot do, can use texture packs with full bright and they don't get banned)

THE COMPAS? Doesn't help.. May help lead back to centre if the centre of map is 0,0 but doesn't help much to the point where someone should be.. BANNED..

Or are the people who run this just retarded? I don't play MCSG, I stopped a while ago due to the servers being.. Well, Good. Then I hear this from the server and I see why the playerbase has decreased so so much. Oh well.

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Why is togglesneak bannable, that's the real question :--(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
UHC Essentials has things such as gamma, which we do not allow. Yes, you can edit your brightness in your minecraft settings however we still disallow it. As for the texture packs, this is an issue I have been pondering lately because I've realized that a few of my texture packs have these "fullbright" features implemented into them without my knowing. To be safe, just delete the lightmap and you should be fine.

Certain small things like this I understand might be a pain, but they are the rules.

Question Answered; Thread Locked. PM me if you want anything else cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci