• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why is Google an administrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
Why is Google an administrator?

Plzz, tell me!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's a Google bot, Xenforo allows Google to access posts to link them to the Google search engine, tagging keywords of each page. Without it searching "Minecraft Survival Games" wouldn't really come up, atleast without a lot of pages.

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Advertisment. It's one way that MCSG uses to get a bit of income on the forums, well at least, that's what I thought it was for.. :p

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Yep.
Basically just for MCSG to gain some income they wouldn't of otherwise had.
Google is a bot, that advertised different things on threads, and for each advertisement, MCSG is given a set amount of money. I don't know how much, but it's not really of the essence anyways :p

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yep.
Basically just for MCSG to gain some income they wouldn't of otherwise had.
Google is a bot, that advertised different things on threads, and for each advertisement, MCSG is given a set amount of money. I don't know how much, but it's not really of the essence anyways :p
Nope, google is a seatch engine. Google the admin is a bot. At least get it right...

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Everyone is wrong. Google is the best admin these servers have ever had! I mean, look how many posts he has! Even on this thread! He is super elite and those people that say he is just there for money are haters. Ignore 'em google!

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thats not the steve head I am seeing on dat ad up tere...

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
It's just an ad that google ad posts so we can make some money. He isn't actually an admin. It's just what's required to get the ads on the forums.

question answered. Thread Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci