• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I resigned (+ another thing 2 kno)

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
Hi there, everyone of MCGamer :laugh: :LOL:
-
My previous thread was my Goodbye thread. And I am thrilled to say that I'll be coming back (hopefully :oops:). I have just re-applied for moderator. But that is besides the point of this thread.
-
The point of this thread is simply to clear up the confusion. I'd like to explain my resignation, and why I've decided to come back. The two situations are closely related.
-
I resigned because ever since I was only 11, in the fifth grade, I had been diagnosed with depression. I've had it ever since then. It was pretty stupid for me to think that being a moderator was making things worse, adding stress, and whatnot. Because after resigning, I had realized that being a moderator had actually taken my mind of things. I also really miss it here. The MCGamer Community is great, and I miss it a lot. I have many great friends here, and I am forever thankful for this. I looovvveeed being a moderator, it's always been SO fun for me. And that is why I've decided to reapply :joy: :joyful:.
-
Now, this is something to note; I am NOT saying any of this for attention. I think getting attention from something serious, like depression, is sick and disgusting. I am NOT asking for pity or anything, I just felt as though I needed to explain myself. Although I didn't need to, I felt that I would just look ridiculous because I resigned and decided to come back after a week. Don't you agree? It would look pretty stupid on my part :eek:.
-
That is all, my friends. Please wish me luck on my application!!

- Hailey :giggle:

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that you are re-apply Hailey! Also, I have had some issues too, something similar to yours, it'll be alright though. If you ever need to talk to someone about an issue, feel free to contact me! Good luck on your application! :)

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
good luck <3 hopefully you'll get it back ;)
Goodluck! <3
Anything to help with your depression, keep doing it. Best of luck
Good luck c;
I'm glad to see that you are re-apply Hailey! Also, I have had some issues too, something similar to yours, it'll be alright though. If you ever need to talk to someone about an issue, feel free to contact me! Good luck on your application! :)
Thank you, guys!

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the trouble you have had in the past. I hope to see you return!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck! Hoping to see you back as soon as possible! :laugh: :LOL:

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
Yeey, Im happy, im so happy :) Good Luck :D

I hope you will get it back! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.