• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I love the MCG Forums.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,
This is a quick post, because state of origin is starting like now, but this is just a thread to express why I love the MCG forums.

The reason I love the forums is the fact that people share their stories and ways to cope with stress and real life issues. Threads such as Qwackey ' sand AMooseMan3 's inspire me to think that I am not just looking at a screen, but I have access to peoples personal lives and I feel like I have a relationship with these people.

So yeah. Keep it up guys! It's you that makes the forums such a warm place to be.

PS- GO THE BLUES!!

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,
This is a quick post, because state of origin is starting like now, but this is just a thread to express why I love the MCG forums.

The reason I love the forums is the fact that people share their stories and ways to cope with stress and real life issues. Threads such as Qwackey ' sand AMooseMan3 's inspire me to think that I am not just looking at a screen, but I have access to peoples personal lives and I feel like I have a relationship with these people.

So yeah. Keep it up guys! It's you that makes the forums such a warm place to be.

PS- GO THE BLUES!!
#NSW

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Lel, u hev a lot of sweg, i love u 4 somm reazon, lel, lel, lel.

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
I have figured another solution.
Right click on the server icon on your desktop and choose properties and then click the Compatibility Tab.
When your in there just place a tick in the bottom box marked "Privilage Level - Run this program as an administrator", then click apply and ok and thats it once you run the server now it will auto admin itself and run just fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci