• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I follow people

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So, a fad started where people go on a huge following spree to follow a bunch of people. I personally went on one after I saw qqopp had followed 1337 people. At first, I did it to get popular on the forums because I didn't know any better. After a little while, I realized that following people isn't the way to get noticed on the forums. I'm still following people because I want to be the first to follow 9001, but I don't do it because I want more followers, I do it for the achievement of following that number of people. By doing this, I realize I have gained a lot of "fake followers" that only followed me because I followed them. I know my follower amount would be WAY under 100 if I didn't follow a lot of people. However 75% of the people I follow are inactive.

It seems I started this fad, I think, and I just wanted to tell those that follow a lot of people not to do it to get noticed or get followers. I'm not saying this to lower the competition, I just said this because I saw an increase of it happening.

-TheRealAussie

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm doing the 1337 following challenge, I honestly didn't think I would get followers out of it. I just expected my wall to be spammed xD

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Well people like me who try to record MCSG (channel is saharamojave) appreciate the publicity. Thank you. <3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, most of the new followers you get are the people that auto follow back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci