• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why I don't like the new hub...

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
  1. The hub is no longer original and is now like a box, similar to many other servers. It use to be floating islands and a very original design.
  2. Joining servers is way to cramped, and some of the servers are so high up it is hard to click.
  3. The old hub was less cramped, and had a more open feeling which I liked.
  4. The old hub was much more simple which actually made it better I thought
  5. The old hub was more fun to explore, mostly because it was bigger.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Not that I completely disagree, but this is how things always are. People complain about things and when they are changed they want the old things back, the cycle just keeps repeating itself. And when they do go back to the old thing, lots of times that is hated too, which doesn't make sense. Just adapt and learn to enjoy the new hub. I will commend you though for actually giving valid points to your argument.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
The hub is smaller because it's meant to use our new lobby system - no longer will there be 350 players in a lobby, there'll be multiple lobbies with 75-100 players max per hub. This will be out later this week, definitely before Quarter Quell's release.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
The hub is smaller because it's meant to use our new lobby system - no longer will there be 350 players in a lobby, there'll be multiple lobbies with 75-100 players max per hub. This will be out later this week, definitely before Quarter Quell's release.
QA; TL?

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I personally don't like the idea of multiple lobbies for a hub. The hub is where I meet up with friends, and if there are multiple, it becomes harder to play. I also wish the hub had more to it. Maybe parkour or hidden rooms. Just an idea, though. :/

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally don't mind the new hub, it looks great. It is also quite easy to use.

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally don't like the idea of multiple lobbies for a hub. The hub is where I meet up with friends, and if there are multiple, it becomes harder to play. I also wish the hub had more to it. Maybe parkour or hidden rooms. Just an idea, though. :/
I agree. Plus, for CA anyways, it'll become harder to come in contact with staff. The CA community is small, so I don't think it should be split up.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
We already have this in mind; there'll be a way to move from lobby to lobby.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Another problem, why don't you fix Creative, TF2, and Zedchase before you do new things?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci