• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why, hello there

TrainerNeon

Spectator
Reaction score
I figured now was as good as a time as any to introduce myself to this community. I have never been really good at this stuff, so bare with me.

I was reluctant to really commit to this server, mainly due to my complete inability to be a good PvPer. Honestly, despite being very experienced with Minecraft, I am hilariously and almost unbelievably bad at anything that involves combat. Having said that, my only objective when playing Minecraft is to have fun, a concept I see often lost. Having a good time is what's important to me, and winning and having lot of points do not really matter.

What about me, personally? Well, my name is Grace and I am in all likelihood the biggest nerd you will ever meet. I am obessed with Pokemon, particularly the video games. I am a sports nut, and hockey and tennis take up big roles in my life. I am a music enthusiast, and am open to all genres. However, my favorites are probably hip hop and indie rock. Lastly, if you like cats, let's be best friends.

I like to consider myself a friendly person, and the whole reason I joined the forums was to meet new people and hopefully build some friendships. So, don't be afraid to start conversation with me, I loveeee to talk to people.

Anyway, it is great to be here and I hope to see you all around! Have a wonderful day.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Hopefully you'll love it here with all the amazing forumers and players. If you ever need some anime recommendations you know who to come to ;)

AlloyPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
You know... i'm to lazy to type out a bunch of stuff so.. pretend i said a 5 paragraph welcome thingy-ma-bob :)

TrainerNeon

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Hopefully you'll love it here with all the amazing forumers and players. If you ever need some anime recommendations you know who to come to ;)
I think you're right about that. And as tempting as it to be addicted to even more animes, I am already watching like 8 right now and am not close to finishing any. :p

You know... i'm to lazy to type out a bunch of stuff so.. pretend i said a 5 paragraph welcome thingy-ma-bob :)
Ha, alright. Thanks. :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you're right about that. And as tempting as it to be addicted to even more animes, I am already watching like 8 right now and am not close to finishing any. :p

Ha, alright. Thanks. :)
I have like 47 I've started and I can't finish them xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't worry about being good at PvP, the forums are not very based around PvP, it's more about personality therefore I'm sure you'll fit in just fine c:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. ;)

TrainerNeon

Spectator
Reaction score
You guys are all so sweet, awh.

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll like it here :D
also, cats are my life
Thank you. And, yesss, the more cat people I can find, the better.

Let's overthrow the server with our cats

Don't worry about being good at PvP, the forums are not very based around PvP, it's more about personality therefore I'm sure you'll fit in just fine c:
Aha yeah, you're probably right. Thank you. c:

Welcome to the forums. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. ;)
I will return the slightly confusing winky face ;) . And thank you!

Welcome to the forums Grace. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. :)
I am liking it already, and I hope the future is more of the same! Thank you.

Welcome to the forums!
Thanks. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci