• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why does everyone hate me?

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I get lots of hate on my threads and things like that. People call me a cla hopper because I have been in a few clans. Why does everyone hate me?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
You literally said the reason yourself

People hate you coz they think u hop clans and make lots of clans

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You literally said the reason yourself

People hate you coz they think u hop clans and make lots of clans
I know, but on other threads they also call me a bk for no reason

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
I haven't seen this and think you're exaggerating a bit. Everyone doesn't hate you BUT it's true that clan hopping and spamming clans is annoying as hell. For example, SuperSlayer411 has been in just about every clan out there and sertifiedblocks has made about 11 versions of a clan, the original I believe to be the past? And if people call you a BK, I'd assume it's because you haven't gotten your name out there but do a lot with clan hopping and aren't too stellar for stats or skill in PvP and just overall haven't made a positive name for yourself.
So advice: I recommend you find a clan that suits you and stay there, practice and get better, and don't say "why does everyone hate me" because no offense but whenever I see it, all I can think is "stop crying people have worse to deal with than namecalling" nothing against you but it's true. So yeah if you take that advice, you'll likely be fine and notice positive change with time.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Omg you make so many clans such a clan hopper nerd.

Honestly don't worry about what they say, just imagine them saying that and you already know they are stupid. Literally the childish most pointless thing calling someone a clan hopper >.<

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Omg you make so many clans such a clan hopper nerd.

Honestly don't worry about what they say, just imagine them saying that and you already know they are stupid. Literally the childish most pointless thing calling someone a clan hopper >.<
Thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci