• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WHY DO YOU HATE ME SG?

Armadillomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to make a... sort of complaint. I don't know if it is really even changeable, but I have been kicked at least 5-6 times today. I don't know why MCSG hates me, but it seems whenever I try t play I get kicked multiple times due to donators! Please help me. I don't know what makes me a "best candidate," but I'm getting really annoyed at it. Thank you for listening to me rant,
Armadillo

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The last regular player is deemed the "best candidate" to be kicked, either join quicker or buy donor.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
We're working on a new version of MCSG, which is considered "MCSGv2." This will not only allow us to add more servers (thus less kicking), but it will provide a better experience all around.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
We're working on a new version of MCSG, which is considered "MCSGv2." This will not only allow us to add more servers (thus less kicking), but it will provide a better experience all around.
I agree with everything in that statement, but the "less kicking" part, since MCSG has so much popularity world-round, that would only encourage new players to come, therefore more kicking due to the influx of players that are most-likely going to come during the update process of 'MCSGv2'.

Reaction score
How many donor threads are there
All of them are pretty much complaints about being kicked;
That is why I donated 5 times <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci