• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why do I burn to death at start

Does this happen to anyone else?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckylags13

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I just have a question as to why I burn to death at the begining of the games most of the time. Does the game think I'm cheating, I have no mods just the Sphax texture pack. Or am I somehow starting half a second early and the game is punishing me?
What happens is when the games start I start running and jumping towards the center chests, but the second I step off my spawn spot I start burning, and I dont stop burning until I die.
Please help

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only reason that you are burning is caus you are going into a lava ''block/shower'' in the lobby and then the game starts..

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, I think that is the problem.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
yep but if you are not jumping in the lava you should be alright

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
*facepalm*
If you jump into lava in the lobby, it should be obvious why you are burning in the games....lol

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Jumpin in the lava is a nice thing to do. but Don't do it when the 30 seconds till the game message pops up :p

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I just have a question as to why I burn to death at the begining of the games most of the time. Does the game think I'm cheating, I have no mods just the Sphax texture pack. Or am I somehow starting half a second early and the game is punishing me?
What happens is when the games start I start running and jumping towards the center chests, but the second I step off my spawn spot I start burning, and I dont stop burning until I die.
Please help
I think i know what your true problem is, and I am quite surprised that nobody else has suggested this solution to your problem. your problem being one of the two following.

1) You are like Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four and have the ability to light yourself on fire at a momments notice. The only problem is that you cannot yet control your powers and instead burn to death.

2) You are a vampire, and after leaving the cozy night-time lobby into the sun-stricken arena you burst into flames and slowly perish.

Hope this helped with your problem :)

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I think i know what your true problem is, and I am quite surprised that nobody else has suggested this solution to your problem. your problem being one of the two following.

1) You are like Johnny Storm from the Fantastic Four and have the ability to light yourself on fire at a momments notice. The only problem is that you cannot yet control your powers and instead burn to death.

2) You are a vampire, and after leaving the cozy night-time lobby into the sun-stricken arena you burst into flames and slowly perish.

Hope this helped with your problem :)
Troll mod.
Seems legit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci