• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did you join?

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
I saw someone write a post on their profile about getting permbanned. It was their only post, so I wondered if they made a forum account just to write that, which led me to think about when and why I joined the forums. I was fighting an invis player in deathmatch and wanted him banned, and that's when I made my forum account.

Now I wanna hear from the rest of the community :)

Reaction score
I made it when I bought my account back in 2012, overthetopgamin, and it was to donate. At that time, you had to be signed in to do it.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
.... >.>
I really have no idea, but I sure am glad that I did it. :)
I think I made my forum account before I actually started to play MCSG a lot.

Reaction score
joined so i could rant about random crap people talk about since too lazy to get on official minecraft forums or steam forums

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, I do not remember when I've actually joined the forums, but I'm quite lucky I did. I think I first joined right before a good friend asked me to show of their plot in Creative through the forums, and that's when I began, of course I've even made a supposed "glitch" report on Battlegrounds and literally requested a temporary ban for using the glitches, only to find out that they were fine to have and I ended up gawking like an idiot. xP
But overall, I'm glad to have joined the forums, it's practically the safest place to be in for me. And I do enjoy meeting wonderful people here! ^-^

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really know. I just found the forums and thought it would be fun to join them. I only just started becoming active around June this year, around 7 months after I had originally joined.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly joined the forums because I wanted to be in a clan (not going to name) but then after people telling me their history with the clan leader(s), I didn't join and went scrolling around on forums found people talking about subjects in game and real life. I was intrigued. Also now, Im thinking of applying for moderator, but that is a thought in process.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I remember back somewhere in 2013, I found a hacker in my game. I solely made a forum account to report him, which I never used again until August, when I made my introduction. So then, that's why!

Slqme

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't really say the whole story due to personal secrets and info, but basically to apply for mod and to get into a clan ;)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I joined the forums so I could buy iron donnor. Back in those days the only thing I used it for was report abuses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci