• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why did i get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightSourceYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey mcgamer forums i just want to tell you about a glitch or something!

So i went on my pc and joined minecraft and when i tried to connect to mcsg and then it tells me that im permanetly banned from the server (for using a hacked client) i have never done any such thing of downloading something like a hacked client so i am quite surprised about and this and quite shocked so can you guys in the staff help me out with this and tell me why i got banned? because i really need answers!!

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Well you should PM a moderator asking them for the proof of your ban. In this case, I'll go ahead and tag Yannick

EDIT: If it was the anti-cheat, you can go ahead and make a dispute here, also use the correct template found here

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you were banned, you may PM a moderator such as myself to see your evidence. From there you may submit a dispute, link courtesy of Deelan :)

Question Answered; Thread Locked. If you need anything else just shoot me a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci