• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Why am I so hated this community..? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I've literally done nothing wrong and I'm being hated on, I find it funny that the main people that are saying stuff are the staff members. Apparently I'm immature and cause Drama on the forum and I literally have no idea where this came from. The person that told me this made a thread about the clam community and its changes that will help it, I only commented what a fellow clan staff member told me. I kinda find it to be true though, by the way the person I talked about you've been PM so await that please. I really want a good answer I've haven't done anything so anyone. I haven't hurt anyone, never attacked anyone, I'm annoyed and it's getting me really depressed that I haven't done anything and people hate me :(

- Alex

62coook

Survivor
Reaction score
I like you

But didn't you take over teamspeak's with Cozgod?

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
Use haters for motivation to strive harder, if they let you down alot you're not trying enough to stop them. If you need help pm me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci