• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who wants Avatatars, Logos, Signatures, Banners, Etc.

Do you think all your belongings are belong to Japan?

• I are belong to Japan

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Japan shot Korea in the knee

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • America sux

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Japan don't always belong my ownings, but when they do, they belong my ownings.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I am the one and only rightful owner of my property, as I have both possession and control over them

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Hey man, can you make me an avatar please? My Minecraft name is Krumblez.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Can I haz avatar pl0x? My username is to the left, and if you can, make me in a field shooting a blue fire beam at some unrecognizeable things that are disentigrating?

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I would love an avatar, can I have a compass in my hand?
In game name: Spike1126

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Never mind :p I've had my genius idea for it.
How about this?
Omg o_O that looks like Noodle Heaven! but I wanted like a cartoon minecraft noodle xD like the one in my minecraft avatar

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh man you're graphics looks nice. Can I have a YouTube banner? Im using YouTube one channel though. If you know what it is, so the resolution of the picture should be about 2120 × 1192 something like that.

My in-game name is Elisha_Mutang

I would like the banner to have my name clearly on the banner. The theme should be minecraft/techno. You can pick what colour it should be cause I dont really care. I want my name to have like a 3D kind of font and stuff if you know what I mean. That's about it.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Could I have a signature?

Possibly including my name in the middle, in an ocean with Narwhals swimming in it? c:

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
Aren't you doing a thumbnail 4 me Mr Dice?
Yes, but I can't find your channel, are you sure you gave me the right channel name?
Can you please make me a custom YouTube background and logo. Me and my friends have started a YouTube channel for minecraft and we still need a logo and background. Our YouTube channel is MCSexysquad so check us out and if you can please make us a background and logo. If you could we would like a picture for every playlist also. We play hunger games, the walls, spleef, Skyblock, lets play, mod showcases, and other stuff. We only have 2 videos posted, but we have been working on other important things for the channel.
I'll do you a background and logo. Then if I have time after I've done a few other requests, I'll do the others.
I'm not taking any more requests, until I get this lot done.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make me an avatar Please! I will love you 5ever!

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll add you to the list, but I really am not taking any more now until I've at least got quite a few of these done.
are you still making mine? the other one is too much asian noodles xD just a minecraft cartoon noodles would do , its ok you don't want to.

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
are you still making mine? the other one is too much asian noodles xD just a minecraft cartoon noodles would do , its ok you don't want to.
Yeah I'm still doing yours, I'm not going to move on if someone doesn't like what I've done, I'll just keep redoing it until I make something they like :)
Do you like the idea of your minecraft character fighting with noodles?
Edit: Using noodles to fight, like as a weapon, sort of like a spell, just firing noodles at them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci