• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES CLASSIC Who kills who?

You agree?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

sahlinmoje

Tribute
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be good to be able to se who killed who in SG games? I know it wasn’t like that back in the days but the new era shouldn't be completely based on how it used to be, but also improve some stuff. Such as showing who killed who ingame.
If you keep an eye on who got alot of kills, then you will also know who is more stacked etc.

I know that if you go into the link from the game you are able to see it but I think it would be cool to see it ingame (as I said above)

by: Knutpaj

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
I thought about this idea but I agree with DatPikachu, classic SG should stay like how it is. Aside from that, I feel like that needs to be a feature added to MCSG Maker, to finally be able to decide between keeping it a mystery or showing who’s killing who (would be great for clan battles). MCSG Maker in general needs more customization added when it releases for more fun customizable tournaments , clan battles , etc but SG classic shouldn’t change.

_FritschFeed_

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's too much, better to keep the mystery and to meet the enemy face to face without knowing who he killed and how many kills on his account.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I thought about this idea but I agree with DatPikachu, classic SG should stay like how it is. Aside from that, I feel like that needs to be a feature added to MCSG Maker, to finally be able to decide between keeping it a mystery or showing who’s killing who (would be great for clan battles). MCSG Maker in general needs more customization added when it releases for more fun customizable tournaments , clan battles , etc but SG classic shouldn’t change.
I've personally always been a fan of the way SG doesn't tell you who killed who, but clan battles is a bit of a different environment since there are large teams anyway. I can see clan battles showing this information being potentially good for the competitive environment. As we get closer to launch I hope to start looking into more options for clan battles and tournaments like this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci