• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who killed me?!

Add who killed you in the chat?

• Yes, I want it to say, "{Player} was killed by {Player}."

Votes: 40 57.1%
  • No, I like it as, "{Player} died."

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • No, I want "A cannon was heard in the distance! 1-23 Tributes remain!"

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No, I only want it to tell the player who died who killed them! "You have lost x amount of points to

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No. Lets say theres this guy who is killing everyone. If people saw he was killing everyone in chat then they would think he is OP and they would stay away from him or go on the outskirts of the map

But I like RC_4777's message about having it only be broadcasted to you personally, this way no secrets are revealed and all is well and good :)

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I guess it would be cool to have everyone know if I killed someone good, and it makes it harder for people to get away by punching youtubers/famous people on the servers. However, if the youtuber/famous person on the servers dies legitimately to someone in game that didn't tryhard them, everyone might go after the guy who legitimately killed him. Otherwise, good idea! I personally like when it said "A cannon could be heard in the distance. (1-23) tributes remain!"

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the point of this is that it only goes to the killed player, not everybody, guys.

Reaction score
It should say "A cannon has been heard in the distance" Only the player who dies should know who he was and who killed him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci