• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Who Am I?

DieHole

Survivor
Reaction score
Most of you guys think I am a permanently banned player by the name "kingson". False.
Let me explain.

I am an IRL friend of Ryan/Kingson. I brought him to this server. And just as he became a good player (when he had 200 wins, and a gold donor), I quit Minecraft for personal reasons.

I came back as a new player, named "DieHole" which is an inside joke from me and an IRL friend. And yes, I did play in MCGamer v1. I don't want to reveal myself just yet, but I was not a donor, but I had over 300 wins. Guess the rest.

So, Jakman and friends, please stop targeting and abusing me for thinking I am kingson.

~ Levi/DieHole

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
It saddens me to know people can be so hard, cold, and selfless when they harrass people. I hope you do know you can report them here: report.mcgamer.info

I hope you clear up this misconception soon!

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
lol people thought I was literally Huahwi for a while until I said no xD
(early rox)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Did you know that you are unique?

There is no other person in all the world who is exactly like you!

You're different.

You're special.

But maybe you don't really feel like that.

Have you ever found yourself standing in the middle of a crowd? You look around, and you can't see anyone you know ... and you're sure that no one in that crowd knows you.

You've had that feeling, haven't you? When you're standing in the middle of that crowd you have a strong feeling that no one even knows you exist. And just at that moment you probably also feel like there's nothing special about you at all. You're just another person ... another face in the crowd.

Well, that's not an unusual feeling to have. You're not the first person to feel that way. But you're wrong. I can guarantee it. You're not just another face in the crowd. As I said a moment ago, you are unique ... you are special ... there is no one else in all the world exactly like you.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Did you know that you are unique?

There is no other person in all the world who is exactly like you!

You're different.

You're special.

But maybe you don't really feel like that.

Have you ever found yourself standing in the middle of a crowd? You look around, and you can't see anyone you know ... and you're sure that no one in that crowd knows you.

You've had that feeling, haven't you? When you're standing in the middle of that crowd you have a strong feeling that no one even knows you exist. And just at that moment you probably also feel like there's nothing special about you at all. You're just another person ... another face in the crowd.

Well, that's not an unusual feeling to have. You're not the first person to feel that way. But you're wrong. I can guarantee it. You're not just another face in the crowd. As I said a moment ago, you are unique ... you are special ... there is no one else in all the world exactly like you.
Interesting statement considering "diehole" signed out with "levi" which is infact Kingsons name. furthermore signing his paragraphs out with "Levi/diehole simultaneously. clearly stating he is the same person.

DieHole

Survivor
Reaction score
Interesting statement considering "diehole" signed out with "levi" which is infact Kingsons name. furthermore signing his paragraphs out with "Levi/diehole simultaneously. clearly stating he is the same person.
Kingsons name is Ryan, if you did not know. He is in my science classes...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci