• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Whiteipad2 - Meet the Staff!

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
(Note: I'm bad at these.)

First name:

My name is Christian. You may also call me that in-game, or in TeamSpeak :)

IGN(s):
You can find me in-game by the name of "whiteipad2".

Nickname(s):

If you see me, usually people call me by "Christian", "Chris", "White" (not preferred) "iPad", or by silly spin-offs of my IGN, such as "PinkiPodNano" :p

I am currently 14 years of age, at the time of this writing.

Region:

You'll most likely find me on the US servers, as that is where I live. Though, if you ever have a problem in another region, don't hesitate to contact me! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Cool Fact:
Hm... I have to try to think of something that's cool about me.... Oh yeah! I do take a hobby in building and programming computers. I also like to toy with bare-bone electronics, such as resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc. Because of this, I also have a high interest in redstone!

One Embarrassing Fact:
In one of my 8th grade Algebra classes, I once asked my teacher to marry me (I was tired and I wasn't thinking clearly. My words were also getting jumbled up, okay?)

One Fact that makes you proud:
I was able to successfully apply for Moderator on MCG. This really made me proud.

One Fact no one would ever guess about you:

I actually don't go to a physical school. Instead, I do school online at home. Most people think it may get boring, but to me it's pretty cool, and my schedule is quite a bit more flexible than most that go to a physical school.

Most Common question you get asked:

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE A WHITE IPAD INSTEAD OF A BLACK ONE?? ARE YOU RACIST?

Favorite Animal:
I'd probably have to say my favorite animal is a cat.

Favorite Color:
For my favorite color, I'd say it is a dark blue.

Favorite Food:
I've never been able to answer this question. To me, good food is the best food.

Biggest Pet Peeve:
I'd say my biggest pet peeve is people handling my electronics. I'm paranoid when it comes to damaging my valuables, and absolutely hate seeing scratches or anything of the sorts on my valuables.

Astrological Sign:
My astrological sign is "Virgo".

Personal Catchphrase:
"If you're going to eat food that's bad for you, it better be good."

Heard about MCG by:
When I first started playing Hunger Games-themed MC servers, I played on those servers that had hundreds of players, and there was no corn. You'd have to mine, build, etc. to get your things. While playing those servers, I also made many teams, and through those teams, I heard about MCGamer (formerly known as MCSG). One day, I decided to try it, a decision that I will never regret.

Ever Bring someone to MCG:
I've told a few online friends here and there. Most of the people I know in real life play Minecraft, but unfortunately not on PC.

First friend in the community:

I'd say my first friend in the community was Nova321. That is when I actively started getting involved with the community, another decision I'll never regret.

MCG role-model:

Honestly, the whole Staff Team here on MCGamer is one big role-model for me. We process thousands of bans today and watch over 50,000+ players a day, yet we only have a Staff team of about 150 individuals. That truly amazes me.

Things that you’ve done/are proud of:
I'm proud and thankful for many things, but here is just preview of them:

1. Being able to become a Moderator on MCG.
2. My ability with technology.
3. My ability with math.
4. I've gone on a cruise before.
5. I've talked to the president of Pokemon before.
6. I have a book signed by Steve Wozniak.

Again, though, I am proud and thankful for many more things.

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?:
He'd probably knock me out with his Google Glass.

Call me maybe?
It's hard to look right, at you baaabbbyyyy. But here's my number, so call me maybe!

Do you team in game:
Most definitely. When teaming, I mostly through the MCGamer TeamSpeak.

Have you been backstabbed:
KellieBreanne knows what she's done to me...

Ever Broken a bone:
I've never never fully broken a bone, but I have fractured one.

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?:
I'd rather be an iPad.

Personal Skills:
I like to consider myself skilled with technology.

Computer specs:

I can only remember the CPU, the graphics card, the SSD, and the amount of RAM. I'll edit these in once I'm done scavenging for the links.

Computer operating system:

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Yes, I use Linux.)

Program I use to record:

I use the program "SimpleScreenRecorder".

Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer:

I don't really have a favorite artist, as I think all the artists I listen to are great. If I had to pick though, it'd most likely be ColdPlay.

Favorite game (other than Minecraft):
I have an unhealthy addiction to Subway Surfers and Fruit Ninja.

Favorite character from fiction:
The Doctor!

What does a fox say?

Wa pa pa pa pa pa pow! Waaa pa-pa-pa pa pu pow!

Terrified of:
I can't stand spiders. At. All.

Favorite website (Other than these forums):
http://google.com

Dream job:
I'm not sure, though I do hope to major in Electronics Engineering, and minoring in Computer Science.

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do:
When I'm able to transport myself, I hope to work at a tech-oriented shop.

-----

When I am online:

I'm mostly online after 2:30 P.M. CDT, except on Sundays.

Previous moderating experience:
I've had previous Administration experiences on a server that had crumbled down quite a while ago. It was my job to manage server files, and to manage Community Relations.

Been a member of staff since:

My interview was conducted on September 25, 2014, and I was given the in-game Moderator rank on September 26, 2014.

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):

You will most likely find me on the MCG Hubs and Survival Games, though I do occasionally play all other gamemodes.

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:

As a Staff member, I hope to Moderate to the best of my abilities, and to push my abilities even further.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
gl then! I hope to become a mod one day as well. One day... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci