• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Which MCGamer do you play on?

Which MCGamer do you play on?

• Total voters

M3rsh

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally just switched over to EU.

I've played CA ever since they had a hub and it was great compared to US. I got a lot better connection and since the people there weren't as good, I got more kills & wins, which is when I started getting good.

Recently, however, there has been a significant amount of hackers on CA. Today for instance, I played somewhere around 8 games and met 11 hackers. It eventually gets really tiring recording at 30 fps just to make the community better. WLMM is a pain as well and I don't have the money to get Vegas Pro or something like that.

AU is ok, but I think their servers are horrible. I get 5 bars and no lag in lobby and hub. Join a game and it is so bad, it literally takes 15 to 30 seconds to open a chest.

AS gives me 2 bars, so not even gonna try.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'm a mix of every region excluding AS. ( only because whenever I'm online, there is nobody there)

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
eu cuz mom say gut for helth

V3dock

Experienced
Reaction score
currently playing on US but im a EU player because all the hackers/random disconnecting
(IDK if its fixed)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
That akward moment when no one plays on AS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci