• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Where do you want to be by the end of the month?

DerpyBadger

Survivor
Reaction score
A new month has started, and I wanted to ask you guys a question!

This thread was created just to ask where all of you want to be by the end of the month. Sort of your goals by the end of the month; things you want to achieve. Some examples could be that you want to get 100 likes on the forums or make friends with some new people. Remember, this doesn't just have to be about MCGamer, it can be things that you do in real life!

My goal is to stay active moderating whilst also revising for my GCSE's (exams)

Comment yours below! I'm looking forward to reading them all! :D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Become more popular on the forums, become more active in game and try to become moderator.
Also, great to see you again on the staff team :)

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Finish my gcses and be freee
and at the end of the month i will be on holiday in cali so i see myself there ;D

Intensagod

Platinum
Reaction score
Mine to have my clan be successful and be popular. And to be a better clan leader

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, in terms of MCSG, I'd like to surpass 100 wins by the end of this month. But in real life, I want to become better as a person, and do that every month, little by little.
And also, hit the weight room and get muscular, as I want to play football in high school.

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like to ace all of my finals, finish school on a good note, maintain a 1/3 ratio on MCSG (I'm trying to get back into playing competitively), create and successfully run a popular community event, and go out to visit my cousins and friends I have out by where they live. These friends I only get to see once a year and I'm excited to see them next month!

T

tayemack123

By the end of this month, I will be studying at an Ivy League school, and hopefully will be able to continue my routine of exercising in the morning and then discovering thrift stores/hanging out with friends almost every day! Also, I plan to read a couple books on the way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci