• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did you stop "raging"?

Did you ever rage?

• Total voters

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
When did you realise MCSG wasn't worth raging at (or MC in general)?

Or, if you never did, why?

E

Ephiza

Never. It really gets to my nerves, when there's a 2+ team, that follows me for 5 minutes...when I die in a 1v1, I'm normally outgeared, rusty, or fighting someone with 5 ping

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I got enough wins to get in almost any clan. Now I couldn't care less about winning.

K

KiDD

Well, I don't rage, but I used to over MCSG. It makes no sense, because I was terrible when I really raged anyways. Now, I'm a pretty good player, and if I die it's usuallly because something I can't control (teams, hackers, etc,.). So as of now, I don't rage.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
To be quite honest, I rarely rage, even back when I was less mature.
Either I have friends on Skype/TS that I have to appear mature to (and thus, I couldn't rage,) or I was alone, and thus raging would do no good, because my sisters would just turn around in their chairs and give me weird looks.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really rage on my own.

To be honest I really only rage when I my internet is slow, and I yell at my internet and then see what my older sister is doing, because sometimes when she downloads TV shows on her computer the internet "getsss sooooo sloowwww" and it becomes exceptionally difficult to play.

I also rage when I am playing with two many friends at once in a skype call. I yell at all the people because when we die it is always because we were not organized enough. I can act like someone with OCD sometimes, and it really shines through in petty things like that.

On my own though I don't really rage.

-Demon

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't really rage on my own.

To be honest I really only rage when I my internet is slow, and I yell at my internet and then see what my older sister is doing, because sometimes when she downloads TV shows on her computer the internet "getsss sooooo sloowwww" and it becomes exceptionally difficult to play.

I also rage when I am playing with two many friends at once in a skype call. I yell at all the people because when we die it is always because we were not organized enough. I can act like someone with OCD sometimes, and it really shines through in petty things like that.

On my own though I don't really rage.

-Demon
I rage because of that as well a LOT, I call my family (Mom, dad, brother, sister) The bandwith stealers.
So everytime I get 3 bar I'm like "Hey, bandwith stealer! Save that crap for another time."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci