• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

When did the age limit for moderator change?

Oshawatt1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Like I applied for mod but I got denied for my age I didn't see anything about on the news page if there is and I didn't see it please give me a link to it. I'm currently 14 and when did the age limit change to 15? I'm sooooo confused. Someone please fill me in on the details.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The age limit is changing all the time, exceptions can occasionally be made for the age: but very rarely.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
The age limit was changed 2 days ago or so (Depending on where your located). It was changed as the mods we were bringing in were fairly un-mature and inexperienced. If you have a good enough application and are given permissions to chad, i agree you should be able to join. If you are not readily deemed mature enough to join our staff team by chad you must appreciate his decision.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
You cant convince them, I'm afraid. The age limit is 15+ now. If you sent in an app when the limit was 14, however, you still have a chance.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Mr darkai202 got mod, and he's 13... so jelly...
I suppose he's put a lotta effort and dedication into da server, so if you wanna get Chad to approve, show a level of dedication:p

SLGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
I had the same problem!! It seemed to happen overnight (GMT) on saturday as on friday it was fine!!! However, I'm trying my best to show that I'm hopefully can be an exception with my maturity levels. Good luck bro if you still try and get it :)

Oshawatt1998

Tribute
Reaction score
Nah I got better things to do right now like focusing on school. I will just simply reapply when I'm 15 which isn't that long away. And thanks for giving me the info since I thought at first the mod who declined me was just making up an excuse I wanted to make sure this was real. Because my friend said hes just trying to make up excuses now I can clearly see that he wasn't lying. I'm not gonna go through all that trouble, I need to start my summer project before school starts in about two months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci