• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Whats up!

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Alex. The reason I'm introducing myself is because I am following my friends footsteps. My friends are overthetopgaming , MegaToxicTurtle Rawryy . Mega is my IRL friend and over is just a friend online. I am going to try and help this community out so ye!

Last edited:

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy it on our network!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer network, I am Imanol, or Natsu Dragneel, and I claim to be the anime master of the forums here because I am dedicated to anime and nothing else, I currently just finished 10 animes series that took me 2 days, so I watch more than 7 hours of anime a day, I'm crying right now cause I am lonely :(

Roarryy

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer network, I am Imanol, or Natsu Dragneel, and I claim to be the anime master of the forums here because I am dedicated to anime and nothing else, I currently just finished 10 animes series that took me 2 days, so I watch more than 7 hours of anime a day, I'm crying right now cause I am lonely :(
K, Ive only watched two seasons of SAO that took a day xD.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer Roaryy! Thanks for trying your best to help out the community :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG! Hope you enjoy your time here ^.^

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Sowwie I was late to the welcoming party.
Anyhow welcome to MCSG! My name is bridgedragon, and I am your tour guide! (not really)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci