• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Up? It's Mp5xz here...

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, most of you guys might know me. Anyways, my name is Mp5xz on minecraft and IRL name is Brandon.

I joined this awesome community back in November 2012. In the first game I played, I died.. :p But I loved it. So I wanted to play again and again and again. Eventually I brought my friends into this game and they didn't see why I loved it so much. But I continued to play it, and it just got better and better.

Just recently, I told Dave and Chad that I would like to resign from the MCSG staff.. I am now a friend and I really do enjoy becoming apart of the staff team here, but my time has ended. I haven't played MCSG in weeks, I have't done any reports, I just hadn't had the time to do anything lately, so I am resigning.

I have met a lot of people in this fantastic community and I would just like to point out some of them

@Hiqhlights Was a great friend. I was basically always playing with him before I was moderator. He was my clan leader and a great friend.

@captainmkirk Even though you don't play MCSG or minecraft in general, I would still like to give you some recognition. You were.. awesome. :) awesome clan leader and just awesome. I wish you were still here..

@Linkdude1997 #Farlanders :)

@Antster360 @Dave @Le0 I would like to thank you SOOOOO much for giving me the opportunity of joining the staff team. Even thought I didn't get to talk to you all that much, I still would like to thank you a ton for this.

@Col_StaR Even though we never have talked, I would like to mention you because we have the same birthday. :) April 27th.

@kpwn243 @subv3rsion @Forairan Keep the servers up and running. You guys are doing a wonderful job.

@kristier12 Sorry... :C

I have missed loads of people, but there is too many to mention.

Don't forget about my guys, I will play every now and then. if you see me in game please say hey...

If you guys need anything or would like for me to do anything, post here or on my wall

Life is good and I hope I will return here later..

See you guys later..

~Mp5xz

Linkdude1997

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Mp. :( Good luck in the future, and I hope to see you visiting every once in awhile. #Farlanders :)

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Bye. :( At least you're not completely quitting. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci