• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's up, I'm new!

MrExecutive_

Spectator
Reaction score
Heyo guys! My name is Sultan or MrExecutive, I am from the UAE aka Dubai.. I love to play SG and hope to play with you guys too.. I am decent at PVP, I also like Pot PVP, I am always open if you wanna talk or anything.. I like 1v1ing, so if you arent busy, hit me up homie G's :p Thats it

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer forums! If you need anything, feel free to contact me or other mods with any questions you have. I hope you have a great time here, and have fun!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer forums, Sultan! We hope you enjoy it here, you will see many new interesting threads to discover and discuss about the community, and you can meet plenty of new friends! Have a great time! :)

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any queries, feel free to PM me or any other staff members ^-^

N

nobot28

hi um yea welcome um read rules um don't break rules um enjoy your stay :D

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Technically speaking. The roof for me right nao :3
Anyhow welcome to the forums buddy! It truly is a magical place.

Reaction score
Welcome to the server + forums! I hope to see you around! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

~_TheAwkwardTree_

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci