• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's Good About MCGamer

Xestros

Survivor
Reaction score
Competitive.

No minecraft community provides a more competitive server, as well as maintaining laid back and fun alternatives.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
One of the thing I like about this community is that MCGamer is professional.
They have a very organised ban system, and highly matured & professional staff are hired.
It is also a very fun place to hang out with some friends around and I feel very comfortable in this community. :D

Reaction score
They have a very organised ban system, and highly matured & professional staff are hired.
It is also a very fun place to hang out with some friends around and I feel very comfortable in this community. :D
That's absolutly true. :D

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice thread. Very good points.
Yes, that is also probably one of my favourite things about MCGamer.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Finally something good about mcsg. Everything is about how mcsg is terrible but its not true.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
The same as the posts above me, great post and just shows how awesome MCGamer is. I also think MCGamer has the best community and the forums, I have not saw better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci