• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What's going on with many Mod's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey

Today i'm here for show the MCGamer community what some Mod's
are doing.

I don't know how it can be possible but the forum stadictics of some
Moderators are very sad... MCG have some bad Mod's. Im going to show you
something:

Yes , that's some Moderators stats in the forum. That's really sad for a huge community like
MCGamer. I'm not going to put names of these Moderators , but... That's really sad.

I think that MCGamer need to hire and dimiss Staff. That's just my opinion :)

Have a nice day!

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
Your grammer hurts my eyes.
Jk, but I do agree with you a ton, some people with over 200 posts ect. have actually been denied due to the fact that "They dont know the community well enough," , yet we hire some of these people? Its honestly shameful.
100% agreed.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Even though many moderators are forum active, many also rarely use the forums as you have said. All of these are very active ingame in the MCGamer servers but don't use the forums as they probably have no interest in forumming, just minecraft.

However I do agree that they should be a fairly active forummer to become a mod, maybe have at least 100 posts as a minimum. This would just help them get to know the community here as a mod c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Your grammer hurts my eyes.
There's a solid chance that English may not be his first language. Sounding as fluent as a native speaker in a language you may have picked up later in life can be pretty hard, but I see your point c:

I understand your point, however our moderator are not just hired based on forum activity. Many moderators are active within other platforms such as TeamSpeak or the ingame realm. While I agree that we should make sure our moderators are top quality, we haven't run into a specific problem, because when it all comes down to it, all of our moderators are here to help the community in to the best of their ability.

To add on to this, making threads about staff corruption and/or mod quality is a "no-no suggestion", if you have a problem with a moderator or multiple mods contact the Sr. Staff, and an issue like this is better brought up in private, in a mature and organized matter much like your presentation.

Thread locked, feel free to PM me with any further questions, I'd be happy to help :)

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Post count doesn't reflect how good of a moderator someone is or will be. You could have someone who becomes a moderator with, let's say, 1200 posts, and you could also have one with 12 posts. Their forum activity only accounts for 1/3 of our overall 'plane of activity' which extends to in-game and on TeamSpeak.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I know this thread is locked, but I am going to add onto this.
As far as I am aware, report abuses do not count into our posts and likes stats, like they do when you submit one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci