• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What would you have done differently...

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Heey guys so this is going to be a bit different than the usual thread I make. I am asking you guys the question: If you had your time over at MCSG again what would you have done differently?

Personally I have a few things I would have done. I would of focused on learning to PvP properly a lot sooner than I did. I would have joined the forums a lot earlier, not after almost a year of playing. I would of got into the community more than just being a random player who hopped on from time to time. I would of liked to get more into the competitive scene. I would of worked harder as a staff member and changed some things that lead to my failing my trial for Sr mod.

So that's what I would change, now your turn c:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I would like to have practiced more on my pvp, join the forums wayyy earlier, and be mature and not swear, mislead, or do other stupid stuff in the chat. Jeez looking at my past like like seeing a whole different immature person...

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
My time here hasn't been long, but I wish I had become much more community active much earlier, because even now I am still meeting many new people everyday who haven't even heard of me! I would also have loved to start focusing on improving PvP and gameplay a bit earlier. But overall, I'm pretty happy with my time here so far, lets hope it stays that way!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I probably would have begun foruming sooner, and kept my clan alive. I'd like to avoid getting banned, so that I could have been Moderator, but eh.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I would've improved my Mod Application of 2 years back :p
Edit : Also joining the forums when I actually started playing would've been great!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I should have taken up one of the clan invites I got and played in clan wars before they turned ugly

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
I probably would have begun foruming sooner, and kept my clan alive. I'd like to avoid getting banned, so that I could have been Moderator, but eh.
Hasn't it been over a year?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't have resigned, or at least not in the way I did. Feel like I could have had a lot better relationship with the staff than I do now...

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I would predict the future c:

Just kidding, I probably would have stopped playing and left quite a while back...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci