• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What was your best round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Mine was probably when I got this bad boy c:

But tell me, when did you do the best?

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i got stone sword at spawn, and got on a rampage.. and got 12 kills total that round and won the game against diamond sword with iron :D

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I once pulled two diamonds out of the first chest I opened at corn... while someone else was looking in it as well. Then I finished everyone off and won the game before the chest refill!

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had full diamond armor (before they nerfed it) a diamond sword, and 4 wolves. It was the final three and I was ready to win (it would've and would still be my first win) when I ran out of time and had to leave. :(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I had full diamond armor (before they nerfed it) a diamond sword, and 4 wolves. It was the final three and I was ready to win (it would've and would still be my first win) when I ran out of time and had to leave. :(
Ouch that sucks!!!! :(

Nyyocom

Tribute
Reaction score
On the forest map, I got a stone sword at corn, rampaged my way to the boat (Getting 7 kills in the process). Then crafted an iron sword with the goodies I got from the boat. Afterwards, I went to the enchanting table, enchanting my iron sword to sharpness 1, knockback 1. Also enchanting my gold boots to projectile protection 3, and getting my leather chestplate to protection 1. Nobody else went for the corn or boat for refill, so I easily constructed my iron pants, and gold helmet. I then decided to just look for the other people. I won with ease :)

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
This may not be my best but it is for sure one of them.
javaw 2012-06-21 06-54-27-02-bmp.jpg

wicid13

Spectator
Reaction score
Just the last game I played, when I got full iron from the chest refill at map 1. I also got diamonds!!! Nope, just 1 diamond :( So then, with my stack of 17 bones, I found a wolf pack and got 5 wolves. I was basically running around looking for people, and at deathmatch the guy had a stone sword and some leather armor and I just hit him once then sat there and watched as my puppies murdered him =D First win ever

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Back when iron and diamond were super common. I had diamond chest and iron boots, pants, and helmet, all fully enchanted. Diamond sword with fire aspect. Bow with power 1. A stack of arrows and tons of food. Aced that round ;D

toolsk

Spectator
Reaction score
mine would probably the time me and a friend of mine both got to be the last 2 peopl so we had all the same thing except he had 2 more arrows than me he won though:( but that was my best round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci