• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Video Made or Almost Made You Cry ;-;

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
The title basically says it all.Just post the video that made or almost made you cry.I can't really think of one since I...am...EMOTIONLESS :3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a post like this belongs to the Community Corner, I think you posted it in the right place. But the video that made me fill with emotion is this animation called "Worlds Apart". It was absolutely beautiful, I couldn't refrain myself from jerking a tear. ;-;

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
nO one will get sad over this except me and will probably laugh at me but here we go (I don't usually cry, just get sad)

You've probably seen this. This made me quite upset and while I am a full supporter of the LGBT community & LGBT rights (and was when I watched this etc)., this kinda puts it into perspective how it may feel for people who aren't lesbian/gay/bi/trans. Even though the teens look a little bit like 9 year olds, the idea that this happens in our world is extremely distressing.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Anyone else remember that video of the MCSG guy saying about when he was in the shop and his nan got shot in front of him?
It was rather horrendous, but rather inspiring as well...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci