• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What should I change my name too?

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey everyone I am changing my name from P1ngAbus3r to something else can someone choose a name for me plz.

I like these names if u can get anything similar
Saurifys

Aztax

Aptix

Vexite

Araxed

Huzehh

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All those names sound so stereotypical, just like the other names that everyone is getting. Weird or made up words with q's in place of as or gs. If you're going to get a name, be original. Try to think of words that actually make sense, but aren't taken yet. Remember, all of the previously taken but not turned into previous accounts were reset, so there's a higher chance you can get a better name without having to add extra letters, underscores, or qs. Plus, isn't Araxed kind of already a person? ;_;

Heck, good names don't all have to be one word. I don't like how that's been drilled into people's minds lately. For example, somebody said MidnightWolf, that's a pretty cool nane ^-^. I'd try to maybe experiment with that a little and see what you can come up with.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Serora
Axra
Vextra
Gladium
Militis
Zyrer
Syllica
Oryum

(best I could do, sorry xD)

cbrown

Experienced
Reaction score
All those names sound so stereotypical, just like the other names that everyone is getting. Weird or made up words with q's in place of as or gs. If you're going to get a name, be original. Try to think of words that actually make sense, but aren't taken yet. Remember, all of the previously taken but not turned into previous accounts were reset, so there's a higher chance you can get a better name without having to add extra letters, underscores, or qs. Plus, isn't Araxed kind of already a person? ;_;

Heck, good names don't all have to be one word. I don't like how that's been drilled into people's minds lately. For example, somebody said MidnightWolf, that's a pretty cool nane ^-^. I'd try to maybe experiment with that a little and see what you can come up with.
Ty i know every name I said is actually ppl just I like that name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci