• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Really Annoys Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekielelin

Tribute
Reaction score
I might as well start from the beginning.

So me [ezekielelin] and my brother were playing on the eu servers, he died, so he was flying around helping me. (Thats allowed right?), anyways, that also meant I could look at his screen and see the SPEC chat.

So I was chasing down someone (I was one of 3 people left), and shooting arrows at him. My accuracy prompted people to start accusing me of Aimbot (again, I could see the SPEC chat, also, in the lobby). What annoys me, is that was a 100% clean JAR, they just can't accept skill.

I went on to win the game. Then in the lobby, it was about 50/50, some people said they believed I did not aimbot, others said I hacked.

Also, some trivia: I have in the passed used Nodus on my server, and tested bow aimbots. It sucks, because it can't calculate the players projected path, where as my brain can.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
That happens to everyone. You win a game by skillz or twice in a row (or both) and everyone believes that you are hacking. Ignore them, they are just jelly.

also, This bothers me:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci