• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What People Don't see About V2

Is V2 amazing or is V1 better?

• V1

• V2

Results are only viewable after voting.

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
There are pros and cons of v2 but to be honest its all personal opinion. All of the pros and cons of v2 kind of equal out how the new MCGamer works, and hey lets give it a break the devs are working hard and its only in beta. They tried so hard making this v2 happen, they are not going to do Global Statistic Reset until V2 runs smoothly, so its basically upheld. I would list all the pros and cons of v1-v2 but its just too long, unless someone wants to list them for me haha.

Lets all just give MCGamer v2 some time, because I know its still a great place to play, and theres nothing to cry about.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People need to stop expecting something perfect. It recently came out so it's obvious that there will and has been bugs. Instead of complaining, a player's responsibility is to report these bugs so they can be fixed.

TBRFLUFFY

Survivor
Reaction score
Err, I wasn't complaining. >_>

My post was trying to send the message of,
"Is that really all that you notice about the update? How about...
  • "
That wasn't the point, if you would have read the post, you would have noticed the currently working items as of the date, not everything plus small items.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci