• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What MCGamer servers are your favorite?

Your favorite hosted server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
R.I.P.

Even doe I'm EU I'd prefer to play on US. Unfortunately due to 500 ping I can't ;-;
Me too, I get 150 ping on US.

you forgot turk.mcgamer.net.

but in all seriousness I guess my favourite server is the EU one because that's the only one where I get decent connection to.
xD

I loved CA but that it's been taken down I play US and EU. (I'm European but I hate the amount of teams.
I haven't really played in v1.5 Canadian servers, and they added Solo SG, so if you still don't like teams go and play there. Its fun and intense to play "1v1" in Solo SG.

Even though I'm EU, I really liked to play on The CA Servers, mostly because of the amount of players, haha. xD Now I play on EU again.​
Well, R.I.P Ca, you will always be remembered.

Even I'm EU I'd prefer to play on US because on EU are really small amount of moderators in-game. However, my ping on US is about 250 so.......
I get 150 ping on US and 50 ping on EU, and it would be fun to have more EU in-game moderators on MCSG.

CA was defintely one of my favorite regions for the server, I got great ping and it was amazing. Sadly no one played on it so they had to remove it just like the Asia servers. I wasn't a OG CA player but I guess I was seen a lot on there. I don't think it will ever come back but for now I like US for me!
Well CA was more remembered than Asia, well I guess they were cool, sad to see them gone.

Last edited:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
R.I.P.

Me too, I get 150 ping on US.

xD

I haven't really played in v1.5 Canadian servers, and they added Solo SG, so if you still don't like teams go and play there. Its fun and intense to play "1v1" in Solo SG.

Well, R.I.P Ca, you will always be remembered.

I get 150 ping, and it would be fun to have more EU in-game moderators on MCSG.

Well CA was more remembered than Asia, well I guess they were cool, sad to see them gone.
Sad as well for them to go, even though it's been a while since they removed them!

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
I get the best ping to US servers so that's my favourite. I get like 190-200 ping to US servers, 300 ping to AU and 350 to EU even though AU is the closest region to me.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Ah, I forgot to answered the actually question...

I play on EU, but I believe the community on US is better. Well atleast I suppose, as I'm not able to understand a single thing of all those turkish and russian players lol

Reaction score
First on my list was CA, until it got taken down. Small communities intrigue me more, mainly because you get the opportunity to meet everyone on that server.

Second, would probably be EU; although my ping is horrible on that network location, it's a fun area to play on itself, not to mention the immense challenge on it. c;

Third, US, of course. While AU is fun, it's very hard for me to play on, due to constant lag spikes every 10 seconds... >.>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci