• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your Strategy for map 2? (City map)

What map do YOU prefer? Map 1 (forest), Map 2 (city)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
OK i have a very long complex strategy for map 2 and i really good at it :3

Step 1: locate the big tree at spawn
Step 2: in the opposite side there is a tree with some vines
Step 3: try for a chest then run away from the big tree
Step 4: keep running down the main road until u get to the edge of the map
Step 5: to your right is a chest
Step 6: in the factory about 5 blocks away there is another with lots of mushrooms
Step 7: from where u get that chest u can see another through a wall of glass
Step 8: walk around and get it
Step 9: now for the 4th chest around the corner should be some leaves go up and to the end of them
Step 10: start breaking near the end on the roof of the leaf path and you will find your 5th chest
Step 11: around the corner there's some vines to the roof there is 2 more chests on top
Step 12: 1 building away you will get a 8th chest through some slabs in a building
Step 13: hunt for armor/diamond/ingots that people got from the middle (kill people who got stuff)
Step 14: at night stop hunting and go for the middle
Step 15: wait till the fight is just about over in the middle and kill everyone
Step 16: loot all good stuff leaving anything below 2 tiers of urs in the middle/pit/lava/somewhere
Step 17: only hunt at night for the remaining tributes

TIPS:
1. Try to kill people with good armor but bad weaponry
2. Kill them even if they don't have a weapon or armor for food
3. Look for iron ingots/diamond/sticks DIAMOND AND IRON SWORDS WIN GAMES!!!
4. If u at least get some gold armor mixed with leather and a stone/iron/diamond sword you probably will win
5. Even if u have really bad gear (wooden sword with leather pants) STILL GO FOR THE MIDDLE ALL THE GOOD STUFF IS THERE AND YOU WONT WIN WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helped if you want my advice on the first map ill gladly give it to u :D
Thats awesome :D

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
If you see a bunch of people fighting over the corn at night, let them fight. Then, fight the weakened winner for an easy kill and claim the corn as yours. While you are rummaging through the chests, make sure people don't sneak up on you.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
If you see a bunch of people fighting over the corn at night, let them fight. Then, fight the weakened winner for an easy kill and claim the corn as yours. While you are rummaging through the chests, make sure people don't sneak up on you.
You better listen to this guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci