• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite way to troll on MCSG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JorgeMerle

Tribute
Reaction score
Lets be honest, everyone likes to troll. whether it's being in deathmatch with someone who has nothing and you have full armor so you kill them with a cookie, or just taunting players in the chat stating that you are better than them, so what is YOUR favorite way to troll?

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't really like most types of trolling (if the Alt F4 messages count as trolling)
I can't say I'm better than many people, I've only got my first victory today.
But I did beat the guy up with a shovel :)

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
Round up the two most powerful players into each other, run out of the way and let them fight it out. Then kill the one left that also has little health from the fight. Then burn their things.
In map 2 stand on top of a building near the corn, as a powerful tribute is in the corn, tell him how you have superior armor and sword and say you are stalking him and could come out at any moment. The proceed to talk about another powerful tribute also being around the corn.

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
Grab a TON of useless crap filling your inventory up, go towards another player and say /suicide....

Kiko

Tribute
Reaction score
This guy had a wooden sword so I made a iron shovel with my ingot and beat him while circling around him :D

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Think before you post here. Nobody believes the "Chad is on US7" or the "ALT F4 for diaaaamondzzzz" crap and most Mods win kick you, or even temp ban you if you spam it.

BUT my favorite way to troll is to Boradcast (using my Moderator abilities, and especially when there are campers) that if all remaining tributes head to spawn they will each recieve an item they require (like in the books). However, I cannot actually GIVE items to anybody :p
when NOOBY or C4 play this joke, they give tributes a cake block because theyre useless at the moment :p lol

JorgeMerle

Tribute
Reaction score
Think before you post here. Nobody believes the "Chad is on US7" or the "ALT F4 for diaaaamondzzzz" crap and most Mods win kick you, or even temp ban you if you spam it.

BUT my favorite way to troll is to Boradcast (using my Moderator abilities, and especially when there are campers) that if all remaining tributes head to spawn they will each recieve an item they require (like in the books). However, I cannot actually GIVE items to anybody :p
when NOOBY or C4 play this joke, they give tributes a cake block because theyre useless at the moment :p lol
lol thats hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci