• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is your favorite part of the MC-Gamer server?

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
My favorite part about this server is that the survival games are actually challenging. I can join a Mineplex survival games and get in the top 3 no problem same with hive. This server is a lot harder it takes a lot of time to actually get a good game which I like because it makes me want to become a better pvp'er.

What is your favorite part of MC-Gamer?

KelsieBree

Reaction score
Quarter Quell for sure!
Having to know when and where different disasters happen always keeps you on your toes. I've gotten really good at it and wanna keep on getting better. QQ Goal = Top 1k!

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
The whole diversity of the server is what I enjoy. The fact that I can hop on with my friends and either chill out in the hub and just goof off or get intense and a little insane in survival games or quarter quell. The whole atmosphere, community, and competition is what I love about this server.

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
Yah I love playing survival games with my friends but the bad thing is that they always kill me.

N

Nafeynafe

Like you said, I love how challenging and competitive it is. If you kill a team, you feel so good, because you know that you're playing on the highest-skilled SG server out there. Just the satisfaction of winning, of pulling off some insane rod combo, lighting up a team with 1 placement of FnS. The trashtalkers may be hated by many people, but honestly, they add to the competitive nature of dis server. I love it because it's so competitive ;o

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
Like you said, I love how challenging and competitive it is. If you kill a team, you feel so good, because you know that you're playing on the highest-skilled SG server out there. Just the satisfaction of winning, of pulling off some insane rod combo, lighting up a team with 1 placement of FnS. The trashtalkers may be hated by many people, but honestly, they add to the competitive nature of dis server. I love it because it's so competitive ;o
Yah you feel like your on top of the world when you take on a team of 2+. I really cant think of any better moment while playing Minecraft.

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
Yah you feel like your on top of the world when you take on a team of 2+. I really cant think of any better moment while playing Minecraft.
When you kill a 3 team XD either way when you kill a team of players, you get the awesome adrenaline rush that makes you get so turnt XD
But I agree, the competitive nature of the server is more present and more addicting to me. :D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Survival Games + Hackers = Good.
Survival Games - Hackers = Best server.

MrCrispyPotato

Tribute
Reaction score
Yah exactly because if you beet the hackers you feel like a god and if there are no hackers you don't feel down when you get killed because you know it is legit.

NewAgeMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I love seeing everyone cooperating and having a good time. It makes me have hope when people actually respect others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci