• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What is really going on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steinar202

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay, I know I am not speaking just for myself. I know that I speak for like all real players on MCSG. and I know that my English is not perfect. (never mind that). And I know this is probably not the right place to write this tread.
But to the case. What is actually going on with enormous, wait humongous amount of hackers there is on the server these days? Like it is absolutely INSANE. Recently I posted a video on youtube. I got in a game on MoonBase, I managed to survive approximately 3 minutes before I died of a hacker, and before that, I had already seen and met two other hackers.

I am just telling you here, whatever server you go on, there will be atleast 3 hackers. but if you're like really really lucky, you may met only 1.

And I get that Mods and the staff have alot to do. But where are they? What are they doing with the situation? (Not to hate on the staff, they are doing a god job) I feel like there is to little mods and staff, and way to many unlegit players. I play much MCSG. Not that much, but alot. And I have maybe seen 1-2 mods on the server in about a month. That's true.

Like I said in the beginning, I know I am not the only one experiencing this. All of us do. Whatever if you're on a EU, US, AS, CA, AU server. It Happens. ALOT.

So I am just laying here in the shower and crying and begging if there is somebody up there. *krrmt* mods and other staff members. PLEASE TRY AND FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.

From Steinar202 and the rest of the legit MCSG players. <3

and again the norwegian english power is not strong on this one.

-202 out

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
If you are in a different time zone than many moderators would be at school it just depends.

Reaction score
Too many of these threads .-. Uhm, if you didn't understand, there's a thing that started that consumes most of every mod's time called school.

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
The best way to contact staff is through TeamSpeak. There you'll contact them directly.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey there!

Look, I understand your concern but there's something you're just going to have to accept and that is the fact that no matter where you go, there will be hackers. Sadly it's the truth. But let me tell you something, over 1200 people are banned a day and most of those bans are for hacking. We try as hard as we can to get rid of all of them, but there straight up too many of them, like there are on any server you'll go to.

Also, sometimes when you've encountered a ton of hackers recently you start thinking everybody's a hacker and I'll bet that most of the people you thought were "hacking" were just lucky or go a couple or weird hits. Although I do agree that there are a lot.

Due to the fact that there are countless threads complaining about the same thing, this will be locked. Try using the report abuse section or poking mods on the teamspeak to get rid of a few rule breakers per day and MCSG will become a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci