• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What if...?

How many of these what if questions can you answer?

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Fien. I don't think this online game would give you any advantage in an actually life or death, wilderness survival situation.
I agree. I doubt many of us have wilderness survival training and experience. Not to brag, but I actually have some from Boy Scouts :p

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I agree. I doubt many of us have wilderness survival training and experience. Not to brag, but I actually have some from Boy Scouts :p
If just ask my brother who's a Boy Scout to teach me everything he knows. Then I'll probably still die.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys! It's Red back again, and I just had an idea for a what if question, and I want you feedback. How about this: I made a 5th question, and that question be: What if religion didn't exist? Of course, please no racism if you want to answer this question, I just thought that it would be an interesting concept if everyone all over the world believed in the same thing, and didn't believe in gods/goddesses. Tell me what you think, would you like to see this question? If yes, should I put it as a 5th question, or swap it out with another question? It'd be great to to get some feedback, thanks guys!
-RedMarzBarz_

E

Ephiza

Hey guys! It's Red back again, and I just had an idea for a what if question, and I want you feedback. How about this: I made a 5th question, and that question be: What if religion didn't exist? Of course, please no racism if you want to answer this question, I just thought that it would be an interesting concept if everyone all over the world believed in the same thing, and didn't believe in gods/goddesses. Tell me what you think, would you like to see this question? If yes, should I put it as a 5th question, or swap it out with another question? It'd be great to to get some feedback, thanks guys!
-RedMarzBarz_
That would have a TON of flame along with it. How about, what if money didn't exist?

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
That would have a TON of flame along with it. How about, what if money didn't exist?
You my friend are a smart man, a lot smarter than me. ;) Thanks again, should I put that as a new question, or swap it with another question? Tell me what you people think! :p
-RedMarzBarz_

E

Ephiza

You my friend are a smart man, a lot smarter than me. ;) Thanks again, should I put that as a new question, or swap it with another question? Tell me what you people think! :p
-RedMarzBarz_
I think new question :3

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I think new question :3
Ok, I'm gonna wait for more people to reply and see what they think. Just letting you all know: if you want me to put that as a new question just tell me, if not, tell me you don't, then I'll count the votes in the end. I'm gonna end this unofficial voting in 3 days! :p
-RedMarzBarz_

E

Ephiza

Ok, I'm gonna wait for more people to reply and see what they think. Just letting you all know: if you want me to put that as a new question just tell me, if not, tell me you don't, then I'll count the votes in the end. I'm gonna end this unofficial voting in 3 days! :p
-RedMarzBarz_

:D

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I don't know why but I get a feeling that there are only 2 people still watching this thread: IciclePanda and me... xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci