• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What I Think About The MCGamer Servers.

CaptinTrap

Tribute
Reaction score
First off I made this thread to express my thoughts on MCSG, I not writing this to be disrespectful, just to express. Hey Guys My Name is Sammy But people know me as CaptinTrap or TrapsterWinner, I've been playing on MCSG for 2 years or so and things are not how they used to be. There are more hackers, teams, and ignorant players. Their was a time when was fun and there was a good a community. now It really has changed. I going to talk about the things I feel that are making MCSG worse than before. Hackers: Hackers are people that cheat there way through the game and make it hard for people to play and enjoy the game. They would use hacks like kill aura and no knockback. They are one of the most annoying people on mcsg. I dont have much to say about them but all. Teams: Teams, Even though they are apart of the game people find them annoying. There are different types of teams such as: Rany Team, Skype Teams, and Clan teams. People find it annoying when people random team on you just to take you out. Even though its ok to team i just feel like there should be teams unless its clans because there is only one winner in the survival games. And teams often become cocky and that leads to my last topic: Cocky People: They are the most annoying people of mcsg. They would say things like "gg 10 rekt" and "ez" and they would not get banned because its not bannable. They feel like they're better than other people just because they kill that person. Teams and hackers even say cocky things and I know that some people are tired of that. Chad should make it bannable because that is technically player harassment but they untill then it is not a ban offense. That is all I have to say about this server and why it is not the same as before

Last edited:

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, Captain Obvious.

EDIT: He actually edited his post, so I thought I should mine too. Nothing you said will help; all it is is complaining about the obvious.

Last edited:

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
hey you were just in that hiveSG game with me & leafygreentea lol

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
The forums aren't the same either... full of people complaining. Where have all the fun threads gone :c ??

Seriously what was the point of this thread?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's understandable that you want to vent, although it's preferred that you do this in private to a friend or something because threads of this nature are an extremely common occurrence nowadays.

Anyway, I feel for you. I've been here for two and a half years and have watched this community get larger and larger, growing in player size and all. With a larger community comes a more diverse population of players. It's not just us that has hackers, abusive players, etc. They're kind of all over the realm of Minecraft. Compared to some networks of comparable size to ours, we have it pretty darn good.

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
The amount of threads that are similar to this. Your title immediately made me want to look at how long you went on complaining about MCGamer and its imperfections that not even MCGamer can control. Although I can see where you are coming from, (I complain about the same exact things) I don't want to continue to look at these imperfections and point it out on the forums, its annoying.

Remember, we can't stop it. You should probably look at the Community Corner more to see similar threads, you will find them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci