• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What happens if deathmatch ends and there are still two people remaining?

jreitere

Diamond
Reaction score
Question pretty much sumed it up.

If the game chooses for you, how do they make that choice?
Or do both people get the 50 or so win points?

Also how many points do you exactly get for winning?

Thanks

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the winner is the person who took the least damage in death match automatically. And I think you get 25 points for winning, but I can't be sure.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure the person closest to the center is the victor, but I'm not entirely sure on the mechanics. And I know you used to get 50 points for winning, but I don't know if you do anymore.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I don't think anyone wins? But I could be wrong?

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
the winner is the person who took the least damage in death match
it chooses a random person
the person closest to the center is the victor
I don't think anyone wins
Well, looks like nobody knows. :p

Edit:
The person who wins if 2 ppl are left in DM is the person who joined the server first
it is the last person to hit the other
I'm pretty sure there's something about the name
Still looks like nobody knows. xD

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
The person who wins if 2 ppl are left in DM is the person who joined the server first. FACT :).

-Rev

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
I think it is the last person to hit the other. Lol I was in a game and fisted my team mate and won! :D

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there's something about the name, this could help to identify how it is
I think KevinTarr won because how his name start with the 11th letter and Ruby with the 18th letter

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm quite confident it's the person that took the least damage throughout the death match. I've tested it a few times since MCSGv2 and it's always been that when I was paying attention. It would be fair, so it wouldn't be about joining first or something with their name.

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty sure the person closest to the center is the victor, but I'm not entirely sure on the mechanics. And I know you used to get 50 points for winning, but I don't know if you do anymore.
That can't be it, I was playing with a friend on Teweran and we both just didn't manage to die, I was standing right in the middle of corn and my friend won.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci