• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you think of iOS7?

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Apple came out with a completely new mobile operating system yesterday, and it is probably one of the biggest updates. It has a ton of new features and a completely new design, which is interesting. There's a whole page right here talking about the features if you haven't seen it already!

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/features/

Also, what is your favorite feature if you have one?
Mine is the Control Center, as I'm always changing the brightness and I love the flashlight feature, as you had to have an app for that before :3

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I love it. I think it looks amazing-- I love the sleek, new design, and especially love the new color scheme. The new features I think are great as well, and cannot wait for it to come out.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
I love it. I think it looks amazing-- I love the sleek, new design, and especially love the new color scheme. The new features I think are great as well, and cannot wait for it to come out.
Glad to hear!
If you make a developer account on their site, you can get the dev version of iOS 7. All you have to do is answer a few questions :D

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to hear!
If you make a developer account on their site, you can get the dev version of iOS 7. All you have to do is answer a few questions :D
o:
*makes account faster than the speed of light*

Is this only for desktops, or can you get the beta for iPads, iPhones, etc.?

EDIT: I actually don't think you can, without standard developing experience, etc., since it asks.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think i like the new mac pro its definitly cool but its totally gunna be overpriced.ios7 ... Ehh its alright but wtf is facetime audio isnt tht a regulat phone call? Lawl apple screwed up

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't really like the new layout, I don't care about anything else tbh.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, a lot of it seems like they're finally getting features android has had for 6 months. A lot feels unnecessary as well.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
My friend seemed to love it, and recommended it

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
I may be a bit biased towards Apple coz I'm Korean and Samsung and all that but imo Apple's OS is finally catching up with ancient outdated Android features. Ever since Steve Jobs died, Apple as a company, as well as its products, started dying. I think the features are OK, with the design, but seeing as my Samsung GS3 has pretty much all of these features, its not much to get very excited about. Then again, your opinion :p

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I may be a bit biased towards Apple coz I'm Korean and Samsung and all that but imo Apple's OS is finally catching up with ancient outdated Android features. Ever since Steve Jobs died, Apple as a company, as well as its products, started dying. I think the features are OK, with the design, but seeing as my Samsung GS3 has pretty much all of these features, its not much to get very excited about. Then again, your opinion :p

Samsung is a copycat of Apple's products, Apple sued them several times for copying them. And its not Samsung that has the features, its Android ;) Samsung just adds in some of its own features, like most phone companies do.

I'm not a fan of Apple, iTunes is a nightmare, the layout and style is great though and is great to use for creative stuff, such as video editing and photoshop, for gaming its terrible, Windows ftw!
Btw, I use Mac at work (I'm a video maker/producer), Windows at home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci