• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do you not like to see in the MCGamer Community?

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
This thread was mainly created to help other users, I want any Moderator, to comment their worst experience on the forums, or something they see every day within the MCGamer Community, that is often corrected, yet people keep asking, or "recommending" it.

Let's keep this thread, clean and nice, and try not to offend anyone, if you're curious wether something you're about to say is against the rules, go read them here:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/mcsg-updated-rules-version-3-0.12254/

Mods and Players, start your fingers, and get ready to type, as you'll probably wonder off into some magical state of mind, where you completely go off topic and start to talk about something completely irrelevant, kind of what I'm doing right now, but I don't want to stop because I'm typing really fast, but it's fine, I'll stop now.

q: ^_^ :b​

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't want to ruin the chain, so HACKERS
But honestly,
  • People saying bad things about staff and other players
  • People saying "rekt" whenever they get a kill (which I admit to doing, but only out of frustration when people do it to me).

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers and that guys who say eZ rekd steamrolled and that.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Obnoxious teams/players, trashtalkers and those who break the rules in general.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Immature people in the community, teams of people with over 1000 wins, and stacked teams.

Oh and people who bother and make fun of others just for their personal enjoyment. I mean, wtf!
Really hate those guys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci