• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I was d/c'd from the servers twice with the assumption of an internet problem. However, my internet was fine. I do lose internet for a few minutes every now and again. But it is always a few minutes+. And when I was d/c'd I was able to immediately join another server from the same list. Which also doesn't make sense to me. I also get end of stream. I run minecraft with this javaw -Xmx2048m -Xms2048m -jar "C:\Users\---\Desktop\Minecraft.exe" So I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Do I need to increase the memory? If anyone can help fix these that'd be great!

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
Aren't the servers currently being attacked? This might caus the problem

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
You could try a few things.

-If your running a 64bit operating system then do you have 64bit java?
-Have you tried running minecraft with normal ram allocation as I have tried running minecraft with 12gig before and didn't really notice much difference so just run it as normal.
-Do you have any mods installed if so try "force updating" your minecraft and trying that (try this anyway even if you don't)
-If that don't work have you tried using optifine?
-Make sure you don't have any unnecessary programs running in the back ground that could be using bandwidth

That just a few things of the top of my head that might be worth trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci