• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are your thoughts about Microsoft buying out Minecraft

What do you think about this topic

• Sh*t going to go down

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Its a good change

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing going to get affected

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
> Minecraft Live membership
- Because now you have to PAY to use Multiplayer!
> No donating :D
- 'Cause it's not like Microsoft is rich or anything? MORE MONEY!

^^^ Knowing Microsoft, this'll happen. ^^^

All jokes aside- I don't care if Minecraft is bought by Microsoft on one condition- they don't change the game more than it's already being changed since jeb's takeover or screw Minecraft up.

E

Ephiza

To be honest, if this deal goes through, and Microsoft screws everything up, Bye MC. Hello Dota. >:D

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might not happen, as you have to know that notch declined facebook's offer... Maybe he will decline again?

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
If Mojang goes along with this deal, I feel for the Mac users, although they may not completely be removed, they could be subjected to higher prices- such as the price for buying Minecraft itself.

There is a theory going around about Microsoft making a 'Minecraft 2' - This is a complete and utter waste of time; like another user said this is like trying to make a Titanic 2.

All in all I hope that Mojang doesn't go through with this as they'll lose a lot of respect and players.

Reaction score
> Minecraft Live membership
- Because now you have to PAY to use Multiplayer!
> No donating :D
- 'Cause it's not like Microsoft is rich or anything? MORE MONEY!

^^^ Knowing Microsoft, this'll happen. ^^^

All jokes aside- I don't care if Minecraft is bought by Microsoft on one condition- they don't change the game more than it's already being changed since jeb's takeover or screw Minecraft up.
Not Minecraft live but you got to have a xbox to Play. Also hello DLC and yes Jeb has screwed up minecraft. If Microsoft buys it I quit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci