• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are the problems with MCSG v2?

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hear people complaining all the time that 'MCSG v1 was so much better! Change it back NAAAAOOOOOOWWW!!!!'
I can't actually see anything wrong with v2, It has bugs, yes, but so did v1.
I'd just like to know what exactly people don't like :p

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The maps getting accepted the last ones I liked were vallyside and holiday resort need better maps and build them up so people know that the map is coming.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nothing, it was just the Minecraft and Bukkits updates at the time that masked itself behind MCSGv2. Right now the update is pretty much perfected.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back when it first came out, it was awful. Lag and server crashes were through the roof. You basically had to play in slow-mo.
Now days, there's nothing really wrong with it. A larger quantity of arrows might annoy some, but it's not too bad.

Most people complaining about V2 typically don't have valid reasons anymore.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have no problems with it.

But we can't get MCSGv1 back anyway. As Dave said yesterday in TS, that plugin is like a dissolving tablet. It's so degenerated we can't use it. Really, people are just clouded by nostalgia. The plugin wasn't that great back then anyway, the current one is improved greatly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci