• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What are all the random "ugg" posts?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All the time, in General Support, Survival Games Disccussions (Sometimes), Feature Suggestions, and probably some other places I see random posts advertising some "ugg" thing. Are these random bots posting things or are they advertisements like the advertisements for servers and stuff? It's always on a different account, and it's just spam... Anyone know what they are, or if they will be removed eventually?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Uggs are boots, dude. It's a brand. They are advertising here as spambots. Is that enough info.?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Uggs are boots, dude. It's a brand. They are advertising here as spambots. Is that enough info.?
I figured, but when they keep spamming those things (and that competition thing) it doesn't sound like ugg boots.. Also, I asked if they will be removed... Because it makes me mad that they don't even spam in the right section :p

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I figured, but when they keep spamming those things (and that competition thing) it doesn't sound like ugg boots.. Also, I asked if they will be removed... Because it makes me mad that they don't even spam in the right section :p
They won't be removed. It's advertisement. Just report or ignore.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
They will spam everywhere. Way of life. You can start some pretty interesting discussions on them between the time you report them and they're deleted.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
They will spam everywhere. Way of life. You can start some pretty interesting discussions on them between the time you report them and they're deleted.
Everywhere? I don't see it on my front porch *Walks to front porch and sees a letter. Opens it. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Ermagherd it's everywhere!*

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They can;t be removed, because XenForo need to make a way to "human check" when creating a forum account which stop these spam bots, we aren't allowing them, we just can't stop them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci